13.7.12

Side effects

This is quite random post and short one (since I'm on my tablet)
I took my sleeping pills for a looong time yesterday so I could actually sleep the whole night. And I did.
But my *cough* "mild" side effects are always the same:
-I wont wake up.
-I'm "high"
And last but definitely not least, I'm SO hungry.
So I just eat and eat and eat. And the most disturbing is that I can't control it!!
My mind says that I'm hungry all the time and that I must eat, even though my tummy says that it's all full and my rational part of mind knows that I cannot be hungry. But still I kep eating.
So funny these pills.
Oh and that "i wont wake up" -part also includes that i cannot physically get out of the bed. Because all my limbs feel so heavy.
These are just the mild ones. I used to have so much worse side effects when I started with this medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment