20.4.12

♫ I don't feel like writing ♪♫

Yeah I don't feel like writing, but then in the other hand I DO feel like writing, well.
Uh I feel like I should write and I have like waaaayyy too many things  I want to write, but I don't want to write. Like physically XD Get it :'D ?

(ps. Now I got that annoying song stuck in my head by Scissor sisters T___T That song is like one of those songs that annoy your brains out and is 100% guaranteed to stuck in your head if you accidentally mention/hum/hear it on anywhere!)

I'm gonna list all these things that I have been about to write recently :| So you guys can give your opinion of what you wanna hear or give more suggestions! And I should probably bond some of them together! But they are quite 'huge' topics (or then it's just me who starts to blabber |DD)
One of the reasons of why I haven't write is because last time I posted about the job interview and promised to let you peeps know what happens etc. Well I haven't heard of it yet. Well I head of it like last Saturday and she told me that there's one interview left and she'll let me know in this week. So I'm still waiting :c

I had something I was supposed to talk in this topic. I forgot it. Lemme check my list~
Hmm I think my original thought was to talk about the list I've made & beg for opinions, and Titanic & Crying and Real Steel & Some actor stuff and daddy issues etc. kinda things. BUT I'm so not conjoining ALL of those! And I'm gonna write about the actual movie reviews in my movie blog! But the bigger & deeper thought that I want to conjoin to those movies are indeed more to this blog. I should write about those two movies asap! And fyi/btw I'm going to see Titanic 3D tomorrow *w* ~♥

Okay I'll list my topic ideas now, so feel free to let me know (pleeeaasee I beg u guise to comment ;--;;) what you wanna hear etc. c: 'kay? Note that these are just like some point in general in those topics |D


  • Just my luck - Me and my luck (in good and bad)
  • Depression & Closer look onto me & myself
  • Crying & Titanic
  • Before I die - list of things I want to do & why. +Silence of lambs (book & movie, Hannibal trilogy)
  • Materialism - Big love for stuff! +Jealousy
  • Pets - Animals that I want to own & have owned/are owning 
  • Real Steel & Hugh Jackman, Actors etc. Daddy character
  • Bad Habits - 7 sins. & Bad habits in general.
  • Whining about everything - FML, 1st world problems
  • English vs. Finnish -Difficulty of writing & explaining 
  • The good deed of the day - I've been good! +My size and funny things along the way
  • Inspiration sources - The world around me
  • Novels - Thinking as a lazy writer & artist

Okay there was the most things on my list. So please please leave your opinion of what you'd like to read about c:

♥; Cakey

No comments:

Post a Comment