23.4.12

Life uses Panic, it's very effective!

Like I've told you guys I've been pretty stressed because of the shit that has happened before this trip.
Well now good news are that I have flight tickets back & forth. But I still don't have Hotel... unfortunately. I do have the money for it (well kinda, they should be usable on my account soon), but the main problem is that I cannot reserve the discounted price hotel room for internet anymore.
And I would save quite amount of money if I could get my room with that discount :s So I'm gonna take my room when I arrive in Rome. So thumbs up that I can get the discount!!
I _can_ pay for normal room ,but the I have much less 'living money' and I have a bad hunch that Rome is expensive country.
Okay so now that that's off from my stress -list. I move to another stressing subject that I got today.
"What I'm gonna take with me!?" "What back I'm gonna take!?" "What clothes I wanna wear? Are they clean!?"
I've only been stressing for major things and now that there's only few days till I actually leave I started to think all the tiny things.
So yeah, I'm gonna tomorrow choose all clothes etc. that I'm gonna wear. And Rome is pretty 'hot' city, compared to Finland at this time of year :'D
And  I do NOT want to wear same clothes on my photo ops'es that I have worn before! I think I know what I could wear. Because then I don't want to be like 'over dressed' too fancy, but I'm not gonna look like shit either!
Also I have huge problem with my idiotic hair! Since I couldn't afford to go in hairdresser before my trip (I had appointment, but had to cancel), my hair is over grown! I really need to add some yellow to my mohawk! And I thought that I could cut little bit from the tips, since it's hard to get up because my hair is so long :(
I was also thinking to ass (again) some green (and/or blue) to the tips. It looks pretty neat, but since it's added by chalking it wont stay that well :s So I would most likely had to add it in Rome.. idk.
I have way too much to things to think, from the big major things to the tiny details.
Like what kind of pose i want to have?! I don't want same poses, not the basic hug or hand on shoulder w/ polite smile.
*Phew* That was long, was it? It felt like it! I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday nor day before that like I was supposed to. (I was supposed to write Titanic, Real Steel, Crying and stuff kinda post since I watched both movie in same day! And I was full of all emotions! But was so tired so I didn't write after all :c)

I still haven't heard of the pet store D: But tomorrow I'm going there, so I can ask from her that what is the thing with it. *yikes*! Well if it wont catch I'm gonna try to get in somewhere else.

I think that's all from tonight, and I hope that this post will magically remove these thoughts from my brain so I can get good sleep! I have early wake up tomorrow!

-Cakey

Ps: Please guys all who reads this, couldn't you spare minute to write anykind of feedback. Srsl this is pretty discouraging to write for 'ghost audience' :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23/4/12 04:44

    since I am too tired to read that all, but at least I read almost everything :DD

    It's not about that your blog is boring, NO not at all. I love it. I love the way you write, it's easy to read and the background color choosing is great! Green is lovely <3 I want to read more!

    ReplyDelete