4.4.12

I'll do it tomorrow

Yeah. Heard you say that way too often? I do.
Like this post, I really wanted to write it yesterday, but pushed it to today. And now I wanna push it to tomorrow. This is exactly how my blogs always die
"I'll write it tomorrow." And my excuse for it either 'I'm too tired' or 'I didn't have subject' etc. But I have to say that I WAS really tired yesterday (and now also) and I've been sick for few days already. Yesterday also there was this movie coming from tv that I didn't want to miss, since I hadn't seen it in ages!
Also one thing I've been pushing on 'tomorrow' is editing my videos, and sending/calling to this travelling agency so I can change my flight tickets. But I really really have to do that, because if I don't I'm fucking screwed soon! D:
I have to admit, that when I do these things that I want to push on to later I feel good for my self, for doing them. And then I don't have to stress about it anymore after that. I'm getting a little satisfaction from this already. And I haven't wrote that much yet! I really enjoy writing long posts, since I'm easily starting to blabber about everything unrelated to the real thing! Well my blog!

I have way too much to say and way too messy thoughts. I think many things on same time and usually when I'm doing something or get a thought that I could write up I end up talking to my self in 'writing form' as in my thoughts would automatically transfer onto computer and into my blog in that form. It's kinda funny, but frustrating! Since I cannot write it up here at that very moment, and when I'm here writing all those thoughts just ran away! So so frustrating and annoying. So yeah I have many subjects but way too less computers and hands in use :(  I really need to write my subjects up on somewhere, so I can remember them and write about them later. Because I'm so not gonna make one so long post that you need to scroll until you hit China!
Do you guys also know what's annoying as fuck!? When you try to write your subjects up, they disappear from your brain at that very moment and laugh on top of that! I just tried to write them up, and only got three! I had like at least 6 D:<

Well now I'm going to watch a movie, and maybe read more of Silence of the lambs. G'nite my lovely readers ♥

-Cakey

ps. I need to change this font, it's annoying!
 -Done

No comments:

Post a Comment