9.4.12

I shall put curse upon every flight company!

Yes. I'm so fucking tired of all this shit I put up with flight companies!

So rant warning! Rant ahead! 

I've had 2 really bad memories of flight companies. Partly coz of my fault, but still they are so dicks!
And latest one was today. And for the record, I've traveled 4 times lately. So 50% has had bumps in the way. Well 3rd one as well, but I'm not sure if it counts. Anyways, I enjoy flying (if it's short flight, not one of those +8h flight) and usually things go smoothly.
Mainly there hasn't been big problems, they just suck all the money out of me.  First time I reserved 2 tickets to Chicago & back for me and Nelly. But she didn't come after all so I had to cancel the ticked and change it to for my mom. And I had 'cancel insurance'. One ticket cost +1000€ (~+1300$) and I paid Nelly's tic. too and when she bailed out and mailed to the travel agency I didn't get any money back. AND I needed to buy another ticked for mom. So yeah, the excuse was "Flying company don't return money, so it's not up to travel agency."  And I also lost 400$ because I had Silver ticket for her to the convention, and I couldn't sell it so I gave it away to Heather. Well I have to say I had a blast in Chicago! So I didn't mourn my money loss, but I was fucking annoyed coz of that.

After I came Finland from Chicago, I left to Birmingham in 2 days. Everything went smoothly. No complaining! But UK is really expensive country :s !

All that happened last autumn. Then I had pause from travelling. And I was aiming to go in LA's convention at spring (march)... And I semi-forgot that. But realized it on Monday (and con was on fri-sun) and then I after all was able to go there. And took Nelly with me. So I reserved all plain ticks. etc just night before leaving, well I reserved ticks. like midnight and flight left 6am on morning. Well all went almost smoothly, in Amsterdam (we had to change plain there and Seattle) the security dudes started to ask us some totally stupid questions of why we're going to States and all that. It was really annoying and they checked our ticks like bazillion times before they we're sure were not terrorists ors. Apart from that coincidence trip went really smooth and we had fun!

And now to this trip I've been stressing about and I'm loosing the rest of my sanity (and money!). Just in Bello 3 (=JIB3) is convention in Rome, I'm going alone. And first it was supposed to be this week-end, but they had to change it to 27th-29th April. So I still had plain tickets to the old date, and they cost less than 200€ (~260$). And because I'm so lazy and socially awkward and have anxiety problems I just pushed it to later and later. Again I had 'cancelling insurance' and now they are making me pay almost 500€ just so they change my ticks for right date! And I can get new tickets from online for less than 400€!! So just supah! I'm gonna call them tomorrow after my job interview! Because there's no way I'm gonna pay that! I'm not gonna pay them more! It's insane! I still need money for hotel D:< ...

So there's my rant. And now for the happier news-
I have m first job interview tomorrow, and I need to do my CV now. I never had job interview before so I'm really nervous :s ...It's pet store where I'm applying.
I'll let you guys know if I get it or not! :3

-Cakey

No comments:

Post a Comment