11.8.12

Toss Me A Thought

Yes, you're getting not only one, but two post today!

I was thinking that I need to rant my feels out because no one ever comments my post *boo-hoo*
So I had an epiphany!

It also kind of brings life to my original blogging idea!
But I need your help. (yes, you who are reading this)

I'm gonna start doing this "Rating a movie" once a week. And you can choose what movie it is.
It can be from my own movies, or you can throw me any movie, if I have seen it. And if I haven't I'll try my best to find it and see it.
And I'll be writing my feels and opinions of that particular movie.
You can toss me more than one. But at this point I'm not waiting to get tons of these |D

Oh and, I'm doing my reviews either Sunday or Monday from now on.

So comment in this post (you don't need to have account to comment, and you can stay anon if you wish) and leave a movie in here! :)

~Cakey

No comments:

Post a Comment