27.8.12

Do you want to update your life?

First of all, I'm apologizing that my Movie Monday #3 will be late. I'll be writing it tomorrow after I come from therapy. Because the movie I was given I had no time to watch it, so after writing this post I'm gonna watch it (Iron Sky) and then hopefully go to sleep!
So I'll be updating stuff today in general, since well, stuff has happened :'D

I'm gonna start with me!
Today I had hairdresser, and last time I was there it's been seriously closer to six months! And that's a long long time for me! Well I did dye my hair by myself during that break, but it was more like uh... "I'm annoyed by my hair, I'm gonna dye them now!" sort of temporal decision.
And when my hair grew out of that, I had 5 different colors in my hair. Usually I keep my hair short, but now I'm on a task of growing them.

Pic spam! So first: before hairdresser. And then after (obviously), I like to keep my hair on ponytail, otherwise it's just dangling in front of my eyes annoyingly. I keep it either on top of my head, so my bangs are tied up, OR I have it back there.

And why you may ask, why on earth am I growing my hair out. Well, may I present you the evil person behind my inspiration;

     Mister Chris Hemsworth. And his totally amazing hair... I just wanna run my fingers trough that glorious hair of his! Am I being creep again |D Mmmmyes?   
    That's actually the pic I took along with me to the hairdresser. And told her that I want to have that color. As you can see I have QUITE a lot more lighter color than him. Well except the tops! They are darker and much more closer to the right color, and well my hair is still too short, so I'll grow my hair to that length and get the dark in the roots! And next time when I'm going to hairdresser well dye it to right shade c:   
    Idk I haven't never ever had this blonde hair, and like fully blonde! Usually I have had black along there, but this, it's weird. It'll take some time to get used to these. They're like 
almost white from the roots XD

  (Oh god I fought long to get the pic & text in sync!! >8( )

And then entirely to other subject... Well kinda, it involves partly Mr.H ... ... .... TO THE SUBJECT!!
As you guys might remember/know that I have Huntsman poster, like the super huge one from movie theater. And just because I can, I've been trying to obtain another exactly same one from there. 
Well we have Finnkino that has like theaters all over Finland, and my poster is from Vantaa's one. And I've been trying to obtain the second one from Helsinki (Tennis Palace).
And So far it hasn't gone so well, so I sent email asking about it and you know in general like where to ask them etc.
Today I got a response that they aren't allowed to give any of the big posters nor the cardboard cut outs to people. Because the movie company says no. Of course I then asked that can I ask from the movie company, and if so from where. She responded me quickly telling that they represent the Finland's part of that and they're not allowed to do that.
At that very moment I kinda lost the war.
And also at that moment I wasn't sure did I want to laugh or cry, because... I have only few movie related things on my wall... (This is semi-old pic...)
AND THEY'RE BOTH FROM MOVIE THEATERS! AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!
I kinda felt special. Because uh... If they're not supposed to, how did I was allowed to get them? Well I might be in warm contact to Vantaa's theater in future ;) They seem much nicer there! And in Kino Palace, my Holmes & Watson are from there. 
And then I started to wonder that Tennis Palace CAN'T have like their own rules by the giving away -part, since they have same distributor as Kino (another in Helsinki) & Flamingo (Vantaa) ... So technically they shouldn't give the posters away. (I hope all those name's makes sense to my non-Finnish readers)
Idk I should try to get a job from one of those theaters, so I'll might have advantage of getting them 0:--D & I get discount of going to movies~ Would be kinda dream job. Kinda. 

And to the last subject. I ordered just so awesome Supernatural Themed shirt that I think I'm gonna die! I still haven't realized that I actually bought it XD ... U know it's like one of those "one time offers" and when the clock rans out, they're gone. So I reacted and panic bought it.   #Oops











Okay Now I'll go to watch that Darn movie! So see ya all tomorrow! :)
Oh and hey! How old do you guys think I look, honestly! I'm dying to know... .___. 
~Cakey

4 comments:

  1. idk before I even went to FB to your profile (srry I'm being creep stalker) and saw how old you are, I DIDN'T HAVE NO IDEA you are 4 years younger than me(same age that my BFF) BUT, you look + seem older than just 19yrs old. like 21? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not being a creep XDDD ... or if it is, then .___.
      4 years?, somehow I have always thought we have 3 yrs. difference, oh well |D ..
      Hmm, thank you for this opinion! :3

      Because it's so hilarious how many times I've got gasps and that "Are you fucking kidding me o___o?" -looks when I tell ppl my age. Because 'I don't seem that young' XD lolz~

      (I hope that you get notified when I reply to your comment.)

      Delete
    2. I decide that it's not creepy.ehehheheheh.. :3

      idk you just seem so much more uhh,.. smarter or I just have been around stupid people my whole life. I've always had younger friends than me so.. :)

      hey I noticed you have same birthday as my oldest cousin(really necessary to tell) :_D

      Delete
  2. Omg hey I have that Crowley shirt too! 83 I got it from RIPT last spring. It's a little different color than that Qweree version, grey-green-whatever.

    ReplyDelete