19.10.12

Get Out Of The Way, The Birds Are Coming!!

And by birds I mean (ofc) Angry Birds, if someone didn't already guess it.
They are every-fucking-where!! 

At first I was pretty ignorant towards them, while they were still JUST a game.
  Then I played the game myself and liked it very much, simple and hooking idea!
And now I'm just fucking fed up with those birds, EVERYWHERE!

Last time I ran into some new Angry Birds products was today.
   ANGRY BIRDS COFFEE! (& Espresso)
C'mon!!
Link to Paulig's Eng. site

But I have to admit that when the new product is food/drink I want to try it out. 
Like today, after my therapy I went to shop, I was going to buy some Kinder Bueno, Vitamin Water and the new Angry Birds lollipops (there's 3 flavors, red-strawberry, green-pear & black-cola). The store didn't sell Vitamin Water so I went to pick some Moomin soda ♥, but then I noticed two new Angry Bird soda flavors! And couldn't resist trying out the other one |D
Original one's
New One's
I bought the piggy one, it seemed more tasty. It's pear-apple flavored. I think it was good, but bit uh, lame. I added some sour apple liquor onto it and it got much tasty and better c: Color was also nice. The other new one is Cola-Orange, gonna try it out sometime.
   The older ones are ok as well. Yellow one is my fave it's "Tropical fruits" if I'm not horribly wrong, actually I am, it's pineapple-mandarin flavored, yes.  Because the Red one is tropical fruits, I'm not really sure WHAT it tastes like, but out of the three I've tasted it's my least favorite. But they're all nice Colored :) And I like the can. I've saved one of each (I collect nice looking cans & bottles)...

Recently Angry Birds have taken over Body -products as well! Ridiculous.
Yet again I have to admit that I want to try how these smell. I have no need to buy them, I just want to know their scent! XD 
(If you can't read:) Raspberry Shampoo, Cloudberry Shower Gel, Cranberry Body Lotion & Blueberry Hand Creme.

I wonder what's next thing that Angry Birds will take over. I mean what's left... ... They have plushies, toys, clothes, candies & drinks, cosmetics, electronics, Theme park etc.. ... .. Maybe sex toys? I'm not sure if I want to cry or laugh at that point if they get so far.
  Also you guys whom aren't from Finland what kind of all products you have from Angry Birds in there?

Part of me is of course like "Aww YISS! Go Finland!!" when all this has got so big, but part of me is so annoyed of all the fuzz. I still do like much the games, I have 4 different versions of it downloaded on my tablet c: (Normal, Seasons, Rio & Space. I might add that Seasons & Rio are my faves)...

And generally about brands, or stuff like that. I don't consider myself as AB fan and my 'I wanna try out them' is mainly because I have ran into their products, they are appealing to the eye (&consumer), and they look something that you want to try out. 
And I mainly go by first the appearance of product. Like there's this new Beer I want to try out, just because the can looks nice.
Secondly there's flavor(s), like every year there's seasonal sider flavors and if they sound good ofc I want to try it out. 
Or if it's from some brand that I've noticed to be good. Like ummhhh...
Hugo Boss, I love most of their perfumes/fragrances and whenever I hear they have new one out, I want to try it. But if it's something that I've never heard of, or some brand that I haven't like that much I really don't care.
But I don't think my self being like preferring some brands over another. Like if I see something I like, I really don't give a fuck if it's some super expensive brand or some cheap shit :'D 
Okay I have to say that I LOVE the original Ray Ban's pilots (Golden frames and slightly green glasses), I broke mine some years ago, well they weren't actually mine and they were +50 yrs. old and after that I've been seeking new ones. *shrug* real ones. I do have pile of  'fake' pilots...
Oh and when it comes to candles, I prefer Partylite way way more than any other cheap shit candles. Partylite is worth the money :) 

Which reminds me, I had Partylite showing last Saturday (it was home, mom was host) and I got nice sale! And I have another this Saturday as well, I'm kind of nervous of it coz I don't know anyone in there D: *yikes* I wanted to show you guys my table!



Pretty, huh ;) ?

I don't think I have anything other specific to say. 
  Well I've been watching Friends SO much lately. I re-started my marathon, from season 3 and today just started season 8 :'D I haven't watch that much movies anymore. But I'm planning to watch M:I 2-4 tomorrow :) Tiny marathon. And I've been skimping from my work out... But I have at least worked out once a week! So I haven't stop fully at least :p

~Cakey
Toss me a movie for next week! 
Again, I'd be nice if it would be picked out of my last seen/Rent a Movie list's!


No comments:

Post a Comment