16.10.12

Movie Monday #8




I've been interested to see this movie for quite a while now. But for some reason never watched it before. Now it came from tv few days back and I recorded it and watched later.
Umh... What can I say. It was pretty much what I assumed.
  Which was, lots of action. BUT with at least somewhat interesting plot. Little bit of thriller kind of shades in it.
One of the reasons was also that Taken 2 is now playing in theaters and I wanted to know if it's worth watching for, so if it's anything like the first one it's good.

Hmm hmm, what should I say?

I was really surprised when I saw Katie Cassidy there. I nearly choked on my chocolate. I srsl cannot unsee her from her Ruby -role. 

As I was watching the movie, I started to think that how tall Liam is? Since he looked really tall. Especially when he was among other people and when he climbed out of the window. And of course if I don't find out, it starts to bug me. So after the movie was over I hurried to his imdb site, AND MY FUCKING HOLY COW, he's 193cm (6',4")... Same height as Jared! I almost fainted at that point.
For my bad luck, it made him much more attractive. yes, I have thing for tall guys. Umh...
I also now noticed that he looks a bit (just hint) of Sebastian (Roché)... 
And Liam has really nice deep voice! 

I really don't know what to say from the actual movie. I think it was really good movie.
If you like action/thriller type of movies, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one! 
This was actually so good that I'd like to buy it on DVD c: 
Also this was not like 'too unreal', because most of the action and thrillers tend to be. And I just might go to see sequel in theaters. But I'll definitely watch it at some point :)

3½/5 

-Cakey
Toss me a movie for next week! 
Again, I'd be nice if it would be picked out of my last seen/Rent a Movie list's!

No comments:

Post a Comment