25.10.12

Movie Monday #9 (Also Movie news)


(I'm very very tired atm, and un-inspired to write. But, when do I don't feel like that. Ugh)


I actually hoped to get to write about this movie. I wish it was back then when  I had it in fresh memory. Well better late than never, right?
Too bad I'm not in the mood of writing about this gorgeous movie. I'll try my best. All I can think atm is strippers, about that later.

I really wasn't interested in this movie at all. I mean not even any actors that I liked THAT much to actually see it.  But I've heard so much about it so I was like 'I have to see this' so I'll know what's the fuzz about. Since it was coming from tv anyways.

And I have to say that I'm glad that I watched it.

The movie wasn't actually boring, as I was assuming. There were familiar faces (like more than Kristen).
But most of all, the dresses and places. My fucking god! 
So damn pretty that I thought that I died and went to pretty dream land. 
I'm sucker for that kind of fancy and poofy 'old' fashion dresses and srsl! AH! 
Also I enjoyed the movie and it's plot, so the fact that it was candy for my eyes it was overall good.
I really don't know what else to say than 'It was freaking good, and fancy!'... 

I really haven't pay attention to history and what has happened to Marie Antoinette in real life. But it was indeed interesting view of it. So I cannot really judge how 'accurate' it was. But I assume that it was pretty freely done. 

I'm not really a fan of Kristen, but she looked pretty and did his job nicely. And other actors/actresses did nice job also.  I really don't have much to complain, I really don't get anything in my mind atm.  So uh... That's it.

3/5.

In the other news;


Today when I dropped my cats to the vet (they had dental job, nothing serious) I had like three hours of spare time in my hands, so I decided that the best way to use it, is to go movies.
  And only movie that interested me even slightest and fitted my time table was Magic Mike.
I have to say that I'm more than pleased to pick it out, I mean, HUH! Have you seen it?
If you're a woman, and did not like that movie, even a bit, something is terribly wrong with ya! 
I mean HOW can you NOT like amazingly gorgeous and sexy well-build men? AND they are handsome as well (most of them at least).
LOOK AT THEM!

The bad part of this movie was that it left me incredibly horny. IT'S NOT FAIR! And it made to want a lap dance even more. And u know it brought all my other uh... uh well uh... u know like different kind of (semi-)kinky thoughts and stuff like that (more) up...

But hey, this is not about Magic Mike. (Nor about my sexual frustration.What?)

Umh.... In the other news, I'm going in 9th season of Friends. And I'm actually scared that I'm soon finished, seriously I'm trying to slow my speed XD But it's not my fault that the epis are only 20mins long!
I've tried to set these 'goals' for me, like I cannot watch more friends until I've watched 'this and this movie' like that. But it's not really working. Eh.

And then.. Well Bond's newest movie, Skyfall is coming to premier (in Finland) tomorrow and I happen to be going in there. I actually wasn't planning on going to see it, or maybe if I end up being bored and then later go to watch it. But then Marko & Mom asked if I'd like to go and see it when it comes out, and hey! Why the hell not!? I'm not paying the ticket :'DDD 

Now it's time for the tiny complain. I haven't complain about this in a while.
U know guys, it's REALLY un-encouraging to try and write (even) weekly, because I get so so so little feedback, it's like talking to freaking brick wall here. I know, I know that there are few of you my loyal reader, but it's lonely to not get comments. 
I mean, that also one of the main reasons I get lazy about my Movie Mondays, I feel like no one cares, so I think it's what ever. 
(Yes I know that you care, but... am I being too unreasonable to ask for more?)

Till next time; Cakey~

Again I'd like movie for next Monday, or week. What ever. (Preferred if picked out of Last Seen or Rent a movie lists)

1 comment:

  1. why don't you write about Skyfall? :)
    Or...Midnight in Paris

    ReplyDelete