1.10.12

Movie Monday #6



I admit it, I bought this only because of Chris Hemsworth
I didn't really even look what kind of movie this was.

I so remember watching this for the first time. I just tried not to laugh. It was hard to do.
  Because Chris looks so young and his uh,... 'accent' (I think it's trying to be non-accent) is so ridiculous. And generally I just want to laugh at his character and his appearance. But I blame the fact that I've used to seen him in long hair and buffed up with a MIGHTY VOICE
  And Sean Bean's brittish accent and long'ish hair also makes me want to laugh. For me he doesn't seem believable is his character.

The movie is pretty basic in my opinion. It's predictable. But in the beginning I wouldn't have guessed how it ended. But going towards to the end it starts to become more predictable.
Thank god it's not long movie. 
Sometimes it made me wonder how that part has anything to do with the plot. It's just filling. And boring. 

Still I wouldn't say it's bad movie, I would say that if there wasn't anything that I like (Mr.H) I definitely would have not bought it. I might have watched it, but not bought.

2½/5 Stars.

Sorry for shortness, I really don't have much to say about this. 

~Cakey

New movie to next Monday, please ;)
Again, I'd be nice if it would be picked out of my last seen/Rent a Movie list's!

No comments:

Post a Comment